The Annual Forum organised by BiDC will be open to all those organisations, associations, institutions and agencies invited by the Executive Committee and which are known for their work in the fields of design and creativity and have suscribed a statement of commitment to the projects that BiDC represents.
The Forum will be held every year in order to discuss and disseminate the schemes arranged in these fields by the Provincial Council of Bizkaia and the City Council of Bilbao and promote the involvement of these organisations and definition of new operating initiatives.×
The Board of Directors will consist of the members of the Executive Committee and delegates from those institutions and organisations that the Executive Committee invites and which are known to make a significant contribution to the development of design and creativity in Bilbao and in Bizkaia.
The Board will provide a forum for the following:
- The Provincial and City Councils can report the actions to be undertaken in each one of the four specified spheres
Education and research
Administration and society
- Each of these organisations may share their initiatives in these fields.
- The Provincial and City Councils may accept financial support from these organisations for the schemes in international projection arranged by the Bilbao Bizkaia Design Council.×
The General Secretariat of the Bilbao Bizkaia Design Council-BiDC is entrusted to the provincial public company Beaz, S.A.
The General Secretariat is responsible for the operational management of BiDC and for the secretarial duties specific to its governing bodies.
Beaz will make its own staff available to the BiDC as required for the pursuit of its business.
Beaz will provide BiDC with a suitable area for hosting the head-offices and operations at Beaz’s premises, located at Calle Sabino Arana, 8, in Bilbao.×
The Executive Committee is made up of an equal number of members from the Provincial Council of Bizkaia and from the City Council of Bilbao. In addition, the Executive Committee has one member from Beaz and another from Bilbao Ekintza.
The Committee’s duties wil be:
- Approve strategy in matters of the public projection of the Bilbao Bizkaia Design Council.
- Approve the budget for each one of these actions.×